A few points about this power.
- Odd Color is from the point of view what is normal for the species, so if a species is normally green then green would not be an odd color, try orange!
- Textured skin would be skin that may look like it is bumpy, scaly, or like tree bark, or anything else that a DM would allow. Again this is relative to the species. BTW -There are no Natural Armor Bonus.
- With Skin Tumors think of large fleshy masses in visible places lie the face, neck, arms, etc...
- Extra [Anything] If a species does not normaly have a horn, or feather, etc..well now you do.
- Extra Head, This does not make you twice as smart, it is an unsightly grossly misshapen head that at the most will let you eat and drink at he same time...or eat and speak at the same time...maybe the DM can added a control roll to keep from spitting food up.
- Club foot does not alter land speed, but shoes may cost more.
- Extra Limb is limp, under developed and more or less useless.
- The extra torso, arms and head will not help you in combat, it is little more than a highly developed mass of bones and flesh...that happens to share to major arteries.