Sunday, October 3, 2010

Trolls (M&F) Added

I finally added trolls to the system as a new playable species. The trolls make use of the new power split which separates a species into vary distinct groups. I will make a change to powers as I did not care for the calculation of the xp gain divisor. the new change has been implemented and so you may want to catch up on this.

I also made a few changes to my script that displays the species. I noticed I had a couple of error in the math used to run the population totals. These have been addressed.

The trolls are divided along gender with males being tall and thin but powerful and of course equipped with regeneration. They have a slow learning curve as their xp gain will show. The female trolls are dangerous and beautiful. While much smaller than the males they are the ones that run trollish society. Learn more about males here and females here in Red Ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment